Prices and quotes:
Pricing - we price our removals based on both time spent and the amount of furniture. Heavy duty used once boxes will be provided boxes cost 75p - £1 each and any other packing materials. All removals will require a £150 none refundable deposit per truck allocated to your removal. We care about your possesions and you are automatically covered by our limited liability insurance unless you provide us with a full valued furniture list then we will accept standard liability. Please read our terms of business for a detailed explanation of how your posessions are insured. Site surveys are only carried out if you have a good idea of the date that you are moving and they are normally carried out within two days of phoning.
Sample prices you can expect to pay for local moves (add 15% for Saturday moves) prices are inclusive of VAT:
- A few items - 100 cubic feet around £30 to £80
- Pianos - two local move £85(£70.83+vat)two men £100(£83+vat)
- 1 bedroom flat - 500 cubic feet 35 item £225 one Luton van and two men
- 2 bedroom flat - 750 cubic feet 60 items £350 one truck and two men
- 3 bedroom house - 1200 cubic feet 90 items £560 one truck and three men
- 4 bedroom house - 1700 cubic feet 170 items £800 two trucks and four men will be needed.
- Please note the sample prices are for moving only based on volume and do not include boxes which we sell £1 for large and 75p for small.
Small removals are charged at our hourly rate of £72(£60+vat) per hour for two men in the truck or van plus fuel costs at a rate of 75 pence per mile £92(£76.67+vat) per hour for three men. You will be billed from when we leave our depot near The Royal Mail Office, Cumberland Road, North Shields to when we return to our depot.